Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Mix Tape







Another challenging electronic day !!
I went to the studio knowing that the crazy storm last night more than likely affected my wireless signal with the studio upstairs. So I roll in, once again eager beaver ready to get to work, and fuse is not fixed, computer is down, and I am not feelin it.....

So I go downtown to get the adresses for the post I need, get some fabric, almost get hit by some tourist, jump into the alley and dart back up the hill to my quiet oasis. As I am walking back up the huge hill to the studio, I realize I could have taken the packages with me downtown, avoided this walk and just gone to the post office.















So I get the packages go all the way back downtown, and the post office door wont open!!

The workers are yelling at me to use the other door around side the building. I go around, miss the posted sign saying they cannot accept any transactions and look up.
Grant my favorite posty is there. He tells me that they are replacing the computers an I shoud come back at 4

Ok this sucks.
So I went home and took pictures of my new stuff. here it is

No comments: