Saturday, July 4, 2009

FASHION SHOW

I am sooo tired as my husband would say ty-rod!
I had such a lovely time at the 2nd Annual Day to Night Fashion show at The Factory Studios
The Factory is a collective studio of many artist of all trades working in the old Jam Factory downtown Nelson.
They have just recently opened a large store on the main drag away from the original studios and are now offering more studios and the store. COOL!
They put on their 2nd Annual Day to Night Fashion Show featuring 12 local designers. Sometimes Nelson actually surprises me.We are a town of only 10,000 people but I could name od at least 20 designers.
So in the Day show we had:
Myself -Elysium Design
Gemma Luna- Anomaly
Day styles influenced by dance and elegance
Rabbit and Empee
Global Nomads
Lauren-Loo Loo
Eclectic 80's wear. My favorite of the show
Gennessa-Gennessa designs
Bad ass Bathing suits
Hannah-Nature Collective
Couture moss dresses was rad
Becky- Sew Delicious
Elven forest day wear and kids
Kat-Magnolia Project
Hand dyed modern street wear. HOT dresses!
I didn't get as many picture as I would have liked.
But heres what I jammed in









No comments: