Saturday, August 1, 2009

The Studio at the top of the hill
















I wanted to share the view from on last block from the studio, pretty nice!
We truly do live in a wonderful place..
















My daily walk has been very pleasant since I moved from the downtown core.
No longer the exhaust and distractions,and now flowers,trees and kittens.























Although I have worries for the future of our little town.
The gentrification is visible to the eye now,our forests have pine beetle infections, and Axor Corporation wants our water,
looks like they will just take it....
I am truly trying to be positive and look at what we do have. I dont usually pay mind to comarisons,
but I have to remember all my city warrior artist friends pounding the cement,sucking the exhaust,eating food from a
1000 miles away.















They are not easily able to wander thru the woods,dive into the lake,eat from the garden outside,
have a cheap lovely studio with amazing landlords,who are in your community and are your friends.
Well any way,here is a vision

No comments: