Thursday, August 13, 2009

Cienturon


This picture is the walk back up the hill to my studio from downtown. Look up, way up. I really like having my studio out of the mess, but this walk is bad ass!!. Actually it is good ass because it keeps me in shape!.


Could not help my self from exploiting Bob!. he is just hanging there on the wall begging for my attention today, sooo
I gave him some much needed attention. LOL



These pictures were taken when I had my Studio/Boutique downtown. We had these parking lots out front my store, and I just hated the thought of cars there, so my friend Benji set up his Clean Bean scene.
A little red and white trailer, a big white circus tent, and alot of high end espresso!!
He made it thru the summer, winter, and spring and then went back to Iowa City.
During that winter we had Poetry Revivals on Friday afternoons. Imagine whipping ice wind and snow gusts,
hot coffee,kids and dogs, spoken word and music. Some of the best poetry I have ever heard happened in that tent.
Well thank you Dana for splicing these pics together for me and framing them so nicely!






Here is a shot of some of my new obi belts, and clothes......



Cienturon Obi Belts, super fun to make!






No comments: