Monday, August 24, 2009

Unwound

I apolagize for my diasapearing act. It was much needed.
Unwound-excellent band and also state of mind. Could describe
melodic dissonance and bridging pressure.Yup!. This summer has
been very revealing in so many ways. My husband and I are self
realized that it is time to leave the Shire. The Shire now feels like
a sleeping mouse. We are craving language,culture, smells, and
adventure. There has been a itch for a while now.
Sometimes intuitions come and go, then make more sense later
in a prolific moment or spiritual experience.
Well I have had a couple really intense experiences, and now have
just really got it!
We are leaving our country life and headed out east in the fall
We will have the lovely Montreal as our destination.
It is a relief just typing that!! Ya fabric stores, and hopefully playing
in a band again!
I just miss jamming so much. The thought of playing a show again
just sends shivers up my spine.
This is a huge thing for me because I have only been to Saskatchewan
and Seattle, Washington. I cant wait to see the country.
Well enough blabbering , here is what I have been up to.....










No comments: