Thursday, May 7, 2009

everything is new











I am back.....It has been a crazy,confusing,challenging and busy month, here is what changed...............
1. First of the celebration of light returning,green spouts,and new flower buds.Breathing this in has calmed me down
2.I can admit I need time to make music, and paint, not just sew all the time.My old band members went on a big tour, and it stirred up old feelings and goals about music, and I bought the most lovely Nathan Bartley painting that inspires me when I am dozy and waking up!
3.I realized I need more anonimity in my immediate surroundings.....time to think bigger, and out of the Nelson vortex
4.Realized that my regular fabric orders are soooo not enough, whicj is great right!!!Buuuut I live 8 hours from dressew in vancouver.Ugh!!
5.This is the big, BIG one!. I got a new studio space.I wasnt looking, but it came to me, and it is right.
I am gone from downtown and luvin it. I really needed this change to give me focus, and spring stimulation.It was annoying process of trying to figure out 2 years of my shit and about 7 other passer by tenants, and all the leftovers from arshows and parties! whew!! glad i is done.
6. THE NEW SPACE........here it is kids!!!

No comments: