Tuesday, December 7, 2010

East Van






Racoon bite, 2 moves, new studio, new roomies,old friends,new ELYSIUM.
My oh my how things have changed.

So I am in Vancouver, living in a lovely hood with old friends, they run a
record label out of the apt, as well as multi art/talent project.
We are happy to be here, this area feels more close to home for me.
My Mom and her family grew up here, and I remember coming to the ocean
as a wee one.

I got a lovely studio space at the Onion studio in Strathcona, very cool bunch
of artist under this roof!. I have been sewing up a storm and feeling pretty
good. Adjusing to the loudness is at times frustrating, hahah as I write this
a car alarm goes off right out my window!.

XoXoFUNBOX

1 comment:

Kim O'Brien said...

it looks wonderful...big hug to both you and Mark...talk soon!!!
xo