Sunday, January 17, 2010

sorry !!

SORRY!
Life has been very busy theses days. I take really fun pictures
then forget to post or keep up.BAD BLOGGER!
I am going to make a big effort to post more regularily ok!.
So here is the new work room, new fabrics, and yes new light!
So I lost my favorite camera ever in another crazy bike posse mission.
So I altered this jacket, and pocket......
I guess not because the camera must have slipped out of
my pocket.
SHIT! This was my baby treasure. On my roughest days it still
made me look decent!
So I went out and got the closest model, and a new tripod!
I have to go now and document my honeys new band.
Video and digital camera session!
Heartsy! New posts very soon!!









1 comment:

Designers4design said...

Beautiful clothes! You are a gret designer!
Cheers!