Sunday, February 22, 2009

gearing up

WEll, it is almost spring, and I have crossed every to do item off my fall list!. I made several collections of clothing for Global Underground here in Nelson BC (422 Herridge Lane) They have been so lovely. I have also opened my etsy shop YAAAA!!!
elysiumclothing,etsy.com. It was exactly the community I have been craving to be a part of. So many talented designers and sewers..well everyting. It all is very exiting. I never would have thought but I have already made the front page 3 times !!
I am so proud of my crappy camera it giving me some great photos!! Yesterday I got featured in a etsy treasury

http:www.etsy.com/treasury_list_west.php?room_id=44311.

It was a very pretty mix of urban, modern chic, but palyful and wearable too!! I am designing a mini collection for etsy this week, a mix of one of a kinds and duplications. I only make 3-6 garments when I go into mini production of a certain style.
it all depends on the mix I am using. Elysium garments are a mix of vintage scores and new fabrics. So if their is just enough for 3 thats it! That is why I love doing this, constant growth !.
I will catch up soon, I am going to play with OSI, kitty number 1 the babay!

No comments: